Tuesday, July 10, 2007

;D

a long day, made to a short day, made into a long day.

a smile upon the face of a child, a smile upon a cow.

Whatever it takes from you, it gives back to you - in one way or another, we
are never left without some means of resurrection. I read my past today, back in february'06. I found something interesting, It's a strong "thing", and I'm content of having "found" it.

never shall we be alone, never shall we be beaten. it is by perseverance that we prevail, time after time. FOR WE WILL ALWAYS RISE UP. WE WILL ALWAYS MAKE DUE, EVEN WITH LESS THAN WHAT WE IMAGINED, LIFE DOESN'T PAN OUT AS YOU PLANNED. SO STOP PLANNING IT, AND START EXPERIENCING IT! ;D
even if you do things you never imagined yourself doing, you've experienced it now. would you honestly say to your children that you went through life without regrets? it's not possible.. but you can do your best in honoring life! because life is worth honoring!

(I said once, that I did not know what I would tell my children, to be honest, the answer was always right there; love.)




Bruises, have two functions.

1; they make the skin stronger.
2; you learn from them, you remember your mistakes.

And you see yourself as who you really are. with all the faults you have, with all the good qualities you have... it is a way of enlightening oneself..

I'm really thankful. I feel like a new man.



Now in other news; I'm gonna sleep. ;D

1 comment:

CosmoS said...

Fint at du har det fint og sånt. =)
Hadde egentlig lyst til å skrive noe koslig her, men er for trøtt til å komme på noe. Men får jeg sove? neida. Leser blogger istedenfor. :P

Å lære av sine feil.. Er en fin måte å gå videre på, unngå å gjøre de samme feilene på nytt. Kanskje gjør man et bedre valg neste gang? Jeg tror det. n_n