I've signed my contract with the Norwegian Media Authority as well. getting paid for having my cellphone on? I can't complain about that. hehe, ok I have to work at times as wel. It's a good job.
This is how Aud Max at HiOF looks like when our teacher doesn't show up for lectures that we think we have... the girls sitting next to eachother are in my group. both of em are fun people, and I think it's going to be some loooooong three years. xD
but, enjoyable none the less.
Jess, det stemmer, jeg har også kjøpt meg "Take this to your grave" for et par uker siden.. og jeg er "ille fornøyd" som de sier her i fredrikstad... jeg tror kanskje jeg spiller istykker den cden der jeg. så mye hører jeg på den. hehe. fin bil-cd. =)
And in other news; sassy sover. Jeg sitter her og blogger. n_n
Stakkar'n besvimte visst i stad. første gang han har gjort... så jeg lagde litt mat til oss jeg.. så nå får han bare slappe av og bli frisk... Gutten er ikke vandt til å ikke få i seg ekstreme mengder sukker vøtt. skumle greier.
last but not least, my bed is in place! my lovely 200x150 bed. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment