Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mercury Rising

as with every blog entry I write... I don't find a natural place to start... but I will report that I'm 90% done with moving in (shit got delayed cause of nice weather) and below you'll find some of the pictures I've taken of the appartment. ;)

I've had some awesome weeks without Internet..... but, It's good to be back as well.. maybe I learned a thing or two after being so long without Internet... maybe it's best to tone down the level spent in front of the computer... who knows... anyways.. the top picture is Cathrine's attempt on parking my car... In her defence, she got her license like... 2-3 months ago... and that's the 3rd car she's EVER driven. She didn't hit any other cars so I'm happy. ;D

I've been out with christian a lot, same goes for Teva, Danny and the lot.. I've become closer with a couple of my other friends as well, such as Cathrine.. and gotten to know Christina better... and heck... overall... everything is looking upwards! ;D

brb! have to check if the food is killing itself!


We spent a shitload of time at IKEA picking out the correct colors for the furniture... and I think I did a really good job if I'm to say so myself. n_n

This below be the kitchen I'm making food.. or is it called burning food? I dunno.. I've disconnected the batteries so many times now that it's not even funny... If you ever want to kill yourself.. try a migraine + that alarm... You'll be in pain for days to come!



Everyone has heard of IKEA's SPOOKA? if not.. shame on you! he's awesome!

Christian's boat below here.... visit his website if you're bored... http://www.ninioffshore.com



also, I'm disappointed in the fact that Ninja STILL hasn't blogged about me... ffs. I'm not mentioned yet... bleh... stop rambing. you're stressed out cow... you can do a more detailed blog later tonight... meh... ok... but! I want to leave you all with this; I wub j00! and HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER IS THE BEST FREAKING SHOW ON THIS PLANET!




And I'm sorry that I'm such a mess, I drank all my money could get and,
took everything you let me have and then I never loved you back.
If you don't don't know, why would you say so?
Would you mean the please if it happens?
If you don't know, why would you say so?
Won't you get your story straight?
If you don't know, honey, why'd you just say so?
Cause I need this now yeah need this, need this.
If you don't well, honey, then you don't
And if you don't well, honey, then you don't
If you don't know, honey, honey, then you don't.




I CANT WAIT UNTIL SATURDAY! BILLY FUCKING TALENT! ;D

5 comments:

CosmoS said...

Oh. Dette ser fint ut. Gleder meg til å komme på besøk. ;D


BILLY TALENT! Blir best.

Anonymous said...

Is that my calculator I see? And my game. Hmm. I only count one. Hmm. Hmm. Hmm.


Anywhooooo, grats on ze place. And yay for sunny days. And woo. : D

Namaan said...

fyf, thomas du er så jævlig stalker.. ja.. det er din kalkulator! og det er ditt spill.. det andre spillet står i hylla ;P


have fun!

br03d said...

lookin' good!

syyykt digg kjøkken. daymn. :0

Anonymous said...

Okey, jeg burde kanskje ikke si dette (siden det uansett er meg det går utover), men jeg hadde faktisk hatt lappen i nærmere ett år da jeg foretok denne parkeringa. Utrolig, men sant:P